Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mac Pink Nouveau Lipstick Swatch

Got my very first Mac lipstick  from ebay last Monday, its the famous Mac Pink Nouveau.I love the lipstick so much.I saved money for months just to buy this one.wish granted at last!will buy the Mac Shy Girl and Jazzed next time=)












my lips with Mac Pink Nouveau
 
- satin finish texture
- very pigmented,the color pop in just a single swipe
- lovely Barbie pink color
- tends to dry the lips so better use lip gloss 
- last for hours
- quite pricey for a lipstick (ITS MAC ITS WORTH BUYING FOR)
- not available here in our province(Pangasinan) I ordered it Online
- great for summer
- no weird scent or taste
- can make your teeth look yellowish for some skin tone(I have a warm olive skin tone)
- great for pink lovers like me!
- the best pink lipstick I had so far
- Its MAC!


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...