Saturday, October 29, 2011

Celeteque's NEW!

We went at Watsons this afternoon to buy their super affordable body Treat's hand soap and surprisingly I saw new product lines of Celeteque at counters. I am a Celeteque user since my college years,this is the only facial wash that perfectly condition my skin every time I have stubborn whiteheads around my nose(gross).its gentle enough to clean my sensitive skin every morning and at night before bedtime,I bought the Brightening facial wash at Php150.00 its quite expensive than their regular skin line but I love its additional benefits especially formulated for different skin types.

Introducing new Celeteque DermoScience - Science behind beautiful skin






Celeteque Advanced Anti-Aging line



Celeteque  Restorative line



Celeteque Brightening  line



Celeteque  Acne Solutions line


Celeteque  Hydration line
All Celeteque products can be purchased at Watsons and Beauty By SM stores nationwide.
copied the product pictures at: Celeteque FB fan page


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...