Monday, October 10, 2011

New pink camera

Thanks to boyfriend I've got a new camera,my old pink camera crashed months ago and I need a new one for my blog post.he bought Nikon d3100 for himself and Sony cybershot w530(pink) for me.yay!I'm so happy and thankful to bf for everything=]










pink leather case

sony cybershot w530 pink



Model Highlights: 14.1-megapixel, 26mm equivalent lens with 4x optical zoom, Sweep Panorama Mode, 2.7" LCD, iAuto, Smile Shutter™ and Face Detection, SteadyShot™ image stabilization, VGA movie capabilities

this is great snapshot camera for those who loves taking pictures in every occasion and random moments.I love Sony!

and here's the sample shot of Nikon d3100:

his first subject model,ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...