Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review: Nyx matte Lipstick in sweet pink & summer breeze

I always read good reviews about this lipstick,bloggers are raving about it all the time.after browsing beautiful swatches from my fellow beauty bloggers, I decided to buy 2 matte lipstick from NYX-Cosmetics-bY-onlineshoppingzone.let see what shades I got=)


Nyx matte lipstick in sweet pink



Nyx matte lipstick in summer breeze




five stars for these lipsticks!

NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color.

- I love the scent,reminds me of sweet grape candies yum yum. .
- no weird taste
- Great pink shades,wearable enough for day time.
- summer breeze is similar to Mac pink nouveau (I think?)
- sweet pink is dark reddish pink
- both are pigmented
- glides smoothly
- its not drying at all even though they are matte
- stays for a long time
- love the packaging,it looks classy
- very affordable price(Php230 - Php280 each)


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...