Friday, March 23, 2012

Korean Wave 2

Since I tried some Korean skin care and makeup, I decided to switched my old skin care regimen to Korean products like Etude House and Skinfood. I have very sensitive skin good thing Skinfood and Etude House uses natural ingredients to their products, safe enough to use.bought few samples and gift sets online to test and I'll post my brief reviews next time.
Here's the link where I bought my items bhappywithme=)




Skinfood Gold Caviar, Omija Whitening and Platinum Grape Cell Mini Toner & Emulsion Trial Set


Baviphat Black Head Goodbye Nose Patch , Etude House flamingo eyebrow trimmer, Hera HD foundation samples, SkinFood Royal Honey line samples and Innisfree Almond Sugar Scrub.




SkinFood Nail Vita, Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint, SkinFood Rich Avocado Toner and Etude House Sleeping Facial Pack


Skinfood Rose Cheek Choc #1 Rose Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...