Friday, March 9, 2012

Latest swatch: Mac Pink Nouveau Lipstick

I reviewed Mac pink nouveau last year,it was my first Mac lipstick that time.here's another swatch and a little update after using it a couple of times.here's the old swatch and review



Favorite shade of Lady Gaga


mac pink nouveau swatch on my lips(dry lips)



Bare face with mac pink nouveau lipstick

Mac pink nouveau is the best selling lipstick at Mac counters and online stores, I decided to buy this shade last year after reading good reviews and I love the swatches on fair skinned girls thinking that it'll turned great on me too. I've read some reviews that its great on most skin tones,I have warm yellowish skin tone and it did wash me out whenever I use it alone(without any blush,eyeliner on me). I just realized I must play a lil bit of color into my face whenever I'll use pink nouveau.


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...