Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Review: Skinfood Omija Whitening Gift Set

Bought three Skinfood Omija Whitening Gift Sets at Ebay a month ago,I already finished two sets I'm on my third and last bottles of toner and emulsion.





set includes one 5ml toner and one 5ml emulsion good for a week use. 

The toner is like the typical toners in the market,yellow liquid with floral scent. all Skinfood toners I've tried before are scented. I applied the toner with cotton pad before the emulsion, it cleans my pores thoroughly without drying and prepare my skin for the the next step. the emulsion is kinda watery and greasy, the texture is lighter than the Skinfood Gold Cavier Emulsion, its easy to blend and the skin absorbed it well. after a month of using this line my pores are cleaner and finer, I can't see visible whitening result right now but it really made my skin soft and clearer. by the way I forgot to mention I have really sensitive skin, I didn't experience any rashes while using this. 

If you want to try this line you can buy some gift sets available online,its cheaper and great way to try expensive Skinfood skin care lines. Glad there's gift sets/samples packaging it really helped skin savvy girls out there to decide and try great products without the high cost=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...