Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday loots

Just turned 22 years old last Sunday, I simply celebrated it with my loving family. bought few Etude House, Skinfood and Lioele items as a birthday gifts for myself. I always splurged on my special day=)





Etude House Annika Wester Makeup case
Big enough to organize all your Etude House cosmetics


pretty print cover on top


Cute Zippers





Ten Etude house nail polishes
will do a short nail polish swatches soon


Lioele hand mirror in light pink
I already have the dark pink one but my mom misplace it haha!


Skinfood nail base, Etude House Drawing Eye brow in black brown and lots of FREEBIES from my favorite online seller KIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...