Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mac Chatterbox Lipstick

Mac Pink Nouveau is a great Barbie pink but tend to wash out my look.It doesn't suits my Olive/yellow skin tone,It made my teeth look Yellowish.After a long research for a bubblegum pink lipstick,I read the blog post from thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com and I decided to buy a new Mac Lipstick thats wearable enough.Thankfully, Mac Chatterbox is available in ebay,I bought one at Php900 shipping fee not included and I fell in love with this lipstick shade.

I have a pigmented lips thats dries sometime


Mac Chatterbox Swatch on my lips with natural lighting

Its more pigmented in personal


*It's MAC
* Quite pricey for a lipstick
(for those who can't stand to buy a lipstick worth Php900-Php1,000 there's always a dupe just experiment and don't be afraid to try different brands & shades)
*Pigmented like Mac Pink Nouveau
*Amplified Creme texture
*Not drying  
*Creamy and last long
*Not hard to blend on the lips,glides smoothly
*No weird smell & taste(Pink Nouveau & Chatterbox has the same smell)
*Pastel pink,won't make your teeth look yellowish
*More wearable than Pink Nouveau
*Great for daytime 
*Suits Olive/yellow skin tone(specially for Filipinas like me)
*Available locally(I think?ha!ha!I bought mine at Ebay.ph but you can check their website for availability)







  

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...