Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nars Schiap Lipstick Swatch

Got my Nars Schiap Lipstick at ebay for Php1,250 shipping fee not included.it was the last pc lucky me!

my lips with Nars Schiap Lipstick,its actually way darker in actual
Note: My camera is lame at taking close up picture

My cam didn't get the actual color of the lipstick

Nars Schiap Lipstick

*Great hot pink lipstick I own
*Quite expensive I bought it at Php1,250
(for those who can't stand to buy an expensive lipstick,theres always a dupe,try Revlon and other brands.don't be afraid to try and experiment)
*Pigmented
*Smells like aspirin
*No weird taste
*Matte
*Not drying at all
*Last long on the lips like 4-6 hours
*Leaves a nice pink hue on the lips when you swipe it off
* Didn't make my teeth look yellowish
*Nice box and lipstick container
*A must have for ladies who loves hot pink lipstick color
*Can be worn alone or with clear lip gloss  



No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...