Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nyx Spoiled lipstick swatch

I purchased my first ever Nyx lipstick at multiply last year after reading some great reviews about it.I got the Spoiled shade from black label Nyx Lipsticks,Its a great pale pink lipstick with a creamy formula that won't stay long in you lips(that's what I've experienced while using it several times).I regretted purchasing it because I thought it would look great on me *sigh I never think that every lips and skin tone is different ha!ha!.well,lesson learned,I will consider my lips shade & skin tone before purchasing any cosmetics to match whats great on me.The Nyx Spoiled Lipstick is pigmented with no shimmer/glitter on it,it turned pale purplish pink on my lips and made my teeth look yellowish that's why I can't smile with my teeth shown.



My lips with Nyx Spoiled Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...