Thursday, November 3, 2011

Review: Mac Ravishing Lipstick

Bf had his paypal account verified that means he/we can shop more at ebay and other international online stores.I was looking for mac's Shy Girl lipstick but unfortunately it was sold out that time,I searched for a shade that's similar to Shy girl and decided to get Mac Ravishing.Ravishing is also similar to Mac Jazzed but more peachy tone and creamy,I love the color so much its my third mac lipstick as of now.looking forward for shy girls availability though=)

















five stars for Ravishing!

- Pigmented
- Cream sheen texture
- Glides smoothly
- Long lasting
- Great peachy shade
- Not drying
- No weird scent and taste
- Great for everyday use especially those who's always in a rush(even though you don't put eye makeup it looks great and I don't look sick like other peachy nude lipstick I've tried before)
- available at Mac's website and Ebay international/PH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...