Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Wishlist for 2012

2011 is very challenging year for me,I needed to find a real job after graduating from college and do many things at home. Although its a tough year, there are so many reasons to be thank of (one reason is having you my readers/followers). here's my wishlist for 2012, hope I can find them before 2013 comes=)




ck one unisex perfume(I'm sure my boyfriend love to have this too,we both loves perfumes)


black satchel bag from bagsinthecity(will purchase this one maybe next week)
copied this picture from  bagsinthecity


Mac creme cup lipstick
 I fell in love with the color when I saw the lovely swatch from doll justine's blog(bf promised to buy this for me on Valentines day so sweet)
copied this picture from www.luuux.com


A new pair of so fab shoes, I like to try their wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...