Friday, January 20, 2012

SWATCH: Nyx Matte Lip Creme in Addis Ababa

I am not into lip gloss so lipstick was the one for me, until Nyx Cosmetic launches matte Lip Creme.Neither lipstick nor lip gloss—this is matte lip cream. A new kind of pout paint that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish. Soft Matte Lip Cream is surprisingly durable and, unlike some matte lipstick formulas, also moisturizing. Available in 11 lip colors. I already tried Milan and Antwerp few months ago, and now check addis ababa(my favorite shade).











2 comments:

  1. It's a really pretty shade. I've been meaning to get my own. I've been eyeing San Paolo and Antwerp.

    http://makeupmaite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, this hot pink shade is wearable enough.di gaya ng nars schiap na masyadong pansinin dahil masyadong bright ang color^^

    ReplyDelete

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...