Monday, January 16, 2012

Back To Basics

I'm a big fan of Zara and Forever21 ever since I started blogging. one great fashion tip I always read in Fashion magazines is invest MORE into BASIC PIECES like white & black shirts,cardigan,jeans,little black dress,black  heels,flats,tailored jacket/skirts and tank tops. I started buying  f21 and Zara tank tops in several colors at ebay before the year ends(got them at the most affordable price ever!) The seller is very accommodating and reliable too!get your basic tank tops now visit: leefashiontrends11.












more BASIC PIECES in my next update=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...