Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Etude House Dear My Blooming Collection

Etude House Philippines released Dear My Blooming Collection last month. I was too excited and decided to preorder these items at bhappywithme. the price ranges from Php150-Php800, this collection is perfect for all Etude princesses who loves pink and girly stuff. 


Pretty Dara for Etude House Dear My Blooming Collection





Dear my blooming pact W13
 Infused with pearl powder particles and Vitamin C, this product will give you a natural, brightened look and at the same time, antioxidant benefits to your skin! It’s SPF30/PA++ content also keeps your skin protected from the sun!
This is available in two shades.


Cute compact packaging with heart shape emboss print 



Pink metallic ribbon shape lock


Dear my blooming cheek OR202
 Infused with pearly powder, this dual highlighter and blusher can be used in three ways to create a unique, colorful expression! 
These are currently available in 4 shades.


 dual highlighter and blusher



Signature heart print



Dear my blooming lips-talk











Pk004 swatch











OR204 swatch



Dear my blooming nails in #3,#4 and #6
All six shades of these nail polish line matches the color of the six main lipsticks of Dear my Blooming Lips-talk!

 see the prices here








No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...