Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Etude House Dolly Collection part 2

I'm into pink these days and I love Etude House so much. They always release pretty pink themed products that almost all Etude princesses would love to collect. When I say collect, I mean "TO BUY ALL THE ITEMS FROM THE COLLECTION" ha!ha!, just wanted to share my first ALMOST complete product collection from Etude the Dear my blooming, and will share another new arrivals from etude kr. I'm planning to preorder these items since its not yet available here in the Philippines(the price is a lil bit cheaper if you buy them straight from Korea).





Firm 3-Step Volume Lash Mascara






Vibration BB pearl clear
available in 3 shades




Dear My Essence Lips - Talk
available in 8 shades
Dolly 3-Step Nails
available in 3 shades
The look at my step-Eyes 
available in 3 shades

you can watch the cute Barbie and Ken inspired ads in etudehouse.co.kr homepage. 

photos grabbed from: Etude House Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...