Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Etude House Overload!

Bought few items at Etude House SM City Baguio Branch last two weeks ago(related post here), its my first time to visit the store and I was amazed. I love the pink interior perfect for all the Etude's Princesses. I was giddy to try the product testers and I bought 9 items check below:


Etude House Pink Paper Bag


Etude House products


Etude house Shini Star Clear BB Lotion


Etude House Pink Eyelash Curler


Etude House Look at My Eyes Eye Shadow in Lemon Sherbet(YL02) and Honey Milk(BE102)


Etude House Nail Polishes


Etude House Oh My Eye Line in Brown


FREEBIES Two Pearl Extract Facial Mask 


My Etude House Pink Membership Card
with minimum purchased of Php500 you're entitled to have a pink card. Just fill up the application form and you can have the card afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jing! I tagged you on my latest post. I hope you check it out. Love your blog! http://www.charlieandthemirror.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-got-bitten-by-blog-bug.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie!thanks for taggging my blog will do try that too.keep posted^_^

      Delete

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...