Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Etude House Dolly 3 Steps Nail PK001 Swatch

Hi pretty ladies! here's the swatch of Etude House Dolly 3 Steps Nail in PK001, I bought this nail polish set together with some of Etude House's Dolly Collection last November 2012 (read here). I tried my best to copy the recommended designs hope you like it as much as I do.=)



Dolly 3 Steps Nail in PK001



comes with free nail stickers 







recommended designs you can recreate using the three nail polish


taadaa! I loved to recreate this nail design<3 br="" nbsp="">

Have you tried recreating the designs?share it with me=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...