Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mac Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick Swatch and Review


Hi everyone! Today I will show you the swatch of Mac Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick. I love this lipstick shade so much, planning to buy 1 more spare before it runs out of stock since its limited edition.







Here's a photo of my bare face 



Mac Viva Glam Nicki on me



closer look
 - Satin Finish
- Opaque
- Glides smoothly
- Not drying
- Might settle into lips fine lines, be sure to moisturize your lips before applying the lipstick.
- I love this warm pink shade perfect for those who have yellowish undertone like me.
- It did last for 4-6 hours without reapplying & eating.
- Leaves a nice pink stain on lips.
- Has Mac's signature vanilla scent

Overall, I'm loving this shade I wear it every time I go out, perfect for this coming summer season here in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...