Monday, September 2, 2013

Forever21 Haul

Hi everyone!
I'm logging in back to blog and share the things I loved, the new things I experienced here in Riyadh. Yes, I am currently away from my loved ones in PI for two years. Before I flew here in KSA I ordered some few basic essentials from SmartShoppers, I am a forever21 baby and as much as I wanted to dress like a hippy doll here in Riyadh we were not allowed to go out without our abaya on. Since the weather here is humid hot, basic cotton shirts or tank tops would be nice underneath our abaya. Here's what I ordered online, I am hoping that they're Forever21 shops here in Riyadh.





                                
                      forever21 locket necklace, headband, basic layering camisole tops


                              

                           Forever21 bracelet, earrings, headbands and free tote bag.








No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...