Monday, September 2, 2013

Real Techniques MakeUp Brush

Are you a makeup junky? do you used your finger to blend your eyeshadows? As a beginner, I loved to try different techniques to apply makeup. I don't usually apply eyeshadow for my everyday look but I'm always wearing my favorite shade of lipstick and bb cream just to brighten up my whole face.
One of the best and popular makeup tool you needed is the brushes, you need a brush that applies your makeup flawlessly,with soft britles and last for a long time. I've watched many youtube makeup tutorials and one of the recommended makeup brush brand is the Real Techniques. I preordered mine from Smellin Good of Fb straight form the US, since the very first day that I tried the foundation and detailer brush I am captivated. I realized the true purpose of using these tools, glad they have sets for beginners. Will post a brief review of the brushes when I have a good quality camera.




                                   
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...