Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mac Please Me Lipstick Swatch

Hi everyone, Happy new year! I know its very late but I have to greet you all a Happy New Year and a Happy Valentine's Day. Since my stay here in Riyadh, I had the chance to shop at my favorite brand's stores in the mall like Mac, H&M, Sephora, Skechers and more. last Feb 4, we attended a royal wedding and I bought a really nice gown which is a long bold pink one. I only brought my mac Candy Yum-yum and Viva Glam Nicki lipstick with me when I came here so I decided to buy a nice muted pink lipstick that goes well with my gown and my look for that night. I was meaning to get please me when I'm still in the Philippines but hasitant at the same time because I never swatch it before and got no chance to visit the store in Manila. Good thing there's Mac counters in every malls we visited here in KSA. Finally, after swatching Mac Please Me, I bought it and used it for the wedding night. I love how it compliments my yellowish medium skintone and the muted pink goes well with my bold dress. I love everything about it and I am really satisfied with my purchased.

Mac Please Me in different lighting 

Mac Please me swatch 

Long pink gown for the wedding



No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...