Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Birthday Wish July 2011

I'm turning 21 this coming July 22, 2011,I can't wait for that day to come!I have too many wishes.I know I can't have them all in just a day but its not bad to dream right?lol

I love hello kitty and purple,I have the trash bin and the tissue cover=)


I  ordered this hello kitty pink rose series plush

will purchase this hello kitty rose mascot cp charm after my birthday(crossing fingers)


I have two pink laptops already,a sony vaio pink and a Neo vivid pink.but I want this so bad!I am a pink lover and the specifications of this laptop is way better than my old one.


Will have my own 2month old Shih tzu puppy before my birthday comes.so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

glad to hear from you!

Effective Pore Strip Gel Hut Mun White

Comes with free paper strips White Clue like Consistency with a hint of powdery scent and strong clue scent  Nose Area Chi...